Saturday, April 28, 2012

"HAVE A SEAT" . . . SMOOCHED & PEARL'D

This afternoon, I decided to make another card following Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Challenge #10.  The sketch this month is really easy, and you might want to give it a try!  I used My Digital Studio to create the scallop square filled with one of the patterns from the new "Summer Smooches" designer paper collection, and I used another of the patterns and the digital Flag punch to lay on top of the Tempting Turquoise strip.  After the design was complete, which took all of 30 seconds, I printed it, cut it to size, and layered it onto my Lucky Limeade card.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:  Have a Seat, Occasions Alphabet
Punches:  Itty Bitty Shapes, 1-3/8" Square, 3/4" Square
Accessories:  Pearl jewels, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade markers to create the stitches and squiggles

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

I tried to post on this from my phone, but it didn't go through. Wanted to say I love the flowers on the chairs, they look like little throw pillows. And I just noticed you used the R for retired since the chairs are retiring. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central.