Monday, April 30, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project features a stamp set that's an oldie but a goodie.  I don't remember where it was purchased or where I first saw the images, but it's so cute!  I'm glad that I still have it because I wanted to make a humorous card for my great-aunt.  Now that the card is finished (and I'm pleased with how it turned out), I want to make one for my grandmother.  Stampin' Up! products used in the making of this card include Shimmery White, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black card stock, Aqua Painter and ink pads to color the image, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects (on the stinger), and black StazOn ink.  Have a happy Monday, a wonderful week, and visit me again soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is absolutely adorable, bee & sentiment & design. I would love to get my hands on that set. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This put a smile on my face. I am sure your Aunt will love it. Betty