Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CUSTOM ENVELOPES

I love Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scored scoring tool and Diagonal Plate!  Being able to easily create custom envelopes is awesome!  Truly!  I had two odd sized cards to prepare for mailing tonight, and it was a snap to use retired designer paper for the envelopes.  Didn't this one turn out pretty?  My grandmother is going to love it!  My card was just about 5" square and to make the envelope, I cut my designer paper to 8.5" square and scored all four sides at 3-7/8" using the diagonal plate.  Once you get your hands on this ever-so-useful tool, you might never buy another envelope!  If you'd like to purchase a diagonal plate, you can do so HERE.  If you haven't purchased the Simply Scored scoring tool, you can get it HERE.  When you purchase either or both of these tools from me, I will give you a spreadsheet that lists measurements for making 29 different sizes/shapes of envelopes!

No comments: