Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PLAYING WITH "MY DIGITAL STUDIO"

First of all, I must apologize for the really poor picture quality but, at the moment, there is no light on the end of the room where I take most of my photos--with the exception of an accent lamp.  Even so, I wanted to share this digital creation.  Each Tuesday, Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads for My Digital Studio and, almost every Tuesday, I purchase new downloads.  This cheery card features some of the digital content that has recently become available, such as Soft Blooms (small flower on the pennant), Season by Season Kit (designer paper patterns and sunglasses), Mis Stitched (one of the stitches is across the top of the pennant), Taffeta Trimmings (it's amazing how realistic this ribbon looks!), Pennant punch, Flag punch, and the sentiment is from the Sprinkled Expressions stamp brush set.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include Pool Party, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock and Eyelet Border punch.  If nothing else, I think this card demonstrates that it would certainly be okay (and stylish) to use ribbon in this way on a project--without tying it in a knot or a bow.  I think it works, don't you?

No comments: