Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"BRIGHT BLOSSOMS" DOUBLE Z-FOLD

Did you know that when it rains, it pours?  Oh yes, indeed!  Not only has it literally rained a lot lately, but the "crap happens" cloud has been hovering over my house for too long!  It all began last Friday when I returned home to find that our A/C wasn't working.  If you know me, then you know that I am faithfully married to cool, conditioned air, so it already seems like several weeks with windows raised and ceiling fans in constant motion.  Last weekend, our disposal decided to stop working and then the dishwasher had issues but, fortunately, everything is fixed . . . except the A/C.  This totally affects my mood!  Even though I have new products to work with, I can hardly make myself stay in this room.  My stamp room used to have the best temperature in the house, so I'm not used to being uncomfortable in here!  Three air vents, one return, two windows, and two ceiling fans are just MEANINGLESS without A/C!  Anyway, it was time to share a new project, and I have a Double
 Z-Fold card to show you that features Stampin' Up!'s "Summer Smooches" designer paper and "Bright Blossoms" and "Fabulous Phrases" stamp sets.  This is such a fun little card to make!  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Simply Scored scoring tool, ruffled Lucky Limeade ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, rhinestone jewel, and Curly Label punch.  "Fabulous Phrases" is one of those stamp sets that I'm pretty sure I'm going to love.  I can't tell you how many times I have studied that stamp set in the catalog--stopped turning pages and just stared at it, thinking of so many uses for it--but passed it by (until recently) because I just didn't want to pay for it.  There have been times when I thought it would retire, but I've decided that it's a keeper even after it retires.  Can you see what a nice little "something extra" it added to this card (the word "hi")?  This is precisely the way that a stamp set like "Fabulous Phrases" earns its keep and proves its value.  It may not carry the focal point on a project, but it is a "go to" stamp set for adding oomph, interest, and appeal or reiterating your sentiment/message.  Go ahead and add it to your "must have" list.  Or, just hop on over to MY WEB SITE and order it today!

No comments: