Monday, June 18, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I chose to work with Stampin' Up!'s new "Storytime" designer paper!  I love this paper collection--it reminds me of "Dick and Jane" from my childhood era.  To make this quick card, I cut the ABC blocks and a block from the writing paper design and then sponged the edges.  The punched frog is from one of the paper designs, and I layered it onto a 1" Riding Hood Red circle, which was layered onto a Very Vanilla Postage Stamp punched shape that was also sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the "Memorable Moments" stamp set.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include 3/4" Circle punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, and Pool Party card stock for the card.  This card is proof positive that some of Stampin' Up!'s paper patterns can easily come to the rescue when you need a quick card!

2 comments:

carolscards said...

Regina, this is SOOO cute! It reminds me of the Dick and Jane books from first grade... Thanks

Sue Root said...

Such a cute card! I don't even remember seeing this paper in the catalog. Guess I'm going to have to go look at it :)