Saturday, October 13, 2012

"CARDS" BANNER

One of my grandmother's quilting friends will be opening a quilt consignment shop next month, and she asked if I'd like to put some cards for sale there.  Uh . . . yesssssssssss!!!!  I'm really excited about the opportunity and decided to create a banner to decorate my little corner of the shop--assuming, of course, that there will be a good place to hang this banner.  Just wanted to post pictures of the finished pennants.  The base pennant is actually printed canvas, but it's hard to see the print since I added ink spray, sponged the edges, and cut a smaller pennant from pattern paper that covers the center.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Eyelet Border punch to create a lacy look to the top of the center pennants, and I finished each one by adding a stamped sentiment.  This seemed appropriate for the "cards" banner.  ;-)
     
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: