Friday, October 5, 2012

THE RETURN OF "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Do you remember Freestyle Fridays?  My sweet friend, Julie Beaulieu, started it quite some time ago and asked if I'd join her in sharing a project every other Friday.  She left for vacation (or, as she calls it, "holiday") back in August, and I thought she'd fallen off the face of Canada.  She's back and ready to breathe new life into Freestyle Fridays, and pictured here is a sneak peek of her project.  I'm told that she has issued a mission for me, and I'm looking forward to it!  To see her entire project, learn all about it, and to find out what my mission is for next Friday's project post, we'll have to visit her blog.  Let's give her a warm welcome home, and don't forget to leave a little comment love on her blog.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: