Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DIGITALLY RIPPED PAPER

I didn't have a lot of time to create this morning, but I was really wanting to make something and so I turned to Stampin' Up!'s MDS2 software.  You know it already, but I LOVE working with this program!  I began my project with a Very Vanilla background and added the green printed "Joyful Times" designer paper.  With a click of the mouse, I gave the bottom a ripped edge and then added an identical layer of designer paper behind that one and adjusted the opacity.  This really enhanced the torn edge, don't you think?  By the time I was finished with this project, I had used the following digital content:  Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Joyful Times designer kit, Tree Trimmings stamp set, Wishes & Greetings stamp set, and Labels Collection tag.  After printing the project and trimming it to size for my card, I added three rhinestone jewels to the ornament.  Easy, peasy holiday card ready to go!  If you don't have the MDS2 software, do yourself a favor--give yourself a treat--right now!  Check it out HERE!  If the link works, you will be able to see ALL of the digital images/content included in the MDS2 software HERE.

No comments: