Monday, September 15, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is one that came together easily, and I really, really like it!  I spent all day (really . . . all day) prepping for my upcoming class this Friday, so I was ready to create something when my work was done.  This card features Stampin' Up!'s new In Color paper stack, Good Greetings and I Like You stamp sets, and Hello Honey, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock.  The stamped image was colored with Stampin' Blendabilities markers (I just love those markers!), and a little sliver of Champagne Glimmer paper added just the right amount of "ahhhhhh".  After coloring the floral image, I scanned it into my Brother Scan n Cut to do the cutting for me.  ;-)  That was another "ahhhhhh" just for me.
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my September 10th blog post (HERE), I offered a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate all of the kind comments and the time each of you took to get entered in the drawing.  And the winner is:
Marion Wilkinson
who wrote, "Oh Regina, I would love to win this month. I love the ensemble and have a few people in mind to give it too. Soooo cute."  Marion, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started.