Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"SOMETHING FOR BABY" GIFT ENSEMBLE

I'm so excited to share the project that I designed for the September edition of awesome projects at Craft Project Central!  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:  

The next time you receive an invitation to a baby shower, just whip up an ensemble like this.  The shadow box frame makes a pretty decoration for a nursery, and the greeting card has an interior pocket to hold an envelope filled with cash or a gift card.

I enjoyed using Stampin' Up!'s Something for Baby bundle to create this project, and the colors that I chose are appropriate for either a boy or girl.  Be sure to visit Craft Project Central and get your September subscription started.  I will be giving a FREE subscription to one lucky person with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on Monday, September 15th.  To be entered in the drawing, click HERE and leave a comment on the post that features my project.  That's all you have to do!  Don't forget to come back here on the 15th to see if you're the winner.

1 comment:

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very cute! Gotta get this bundle!