Monday, November 17, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNER OF THE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

The November My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) kit from Stampin' Up! arrived on Saturday, and it is pure awesomeness!  I don't often use the word "delighted", but that's what I was when I opened the box and saw the projects--8 gorgeous die-cut gate-fold cards and 8 festive tags!  Of course, the kit also included a stamp set, Stampin' Spot ink, and all of the elements to complete the projects.  Since they were so quick to make, they were perfect for my MISM share today.  
If you received this card, wouldn't it make you smile?
 The kit even included a decoration for the envelope.
After taking the photo, I added some stamped snowflakes to it.
The tags in the kit aren't just tags . . . they are awesome tags!
Lastly, I want to share a card that I made using the punched out letters (Happy Holidays) from the Lost Lagoon tag.  It just seemed like the right thing to do to create something with them and, since there are extra silver foil die-cut snowflakes, following is what I made:


Wouldn't you love to receive a fun project kit each month?  There are enough supplies in the kits for you to share with a couple of friends, and we all know how relaxing and therapeutic it is to get together with friends to stamp and create.
Get your subscription started by clicking on the Paper Pumpkin link in the left sidebar!  Or just click HERE.
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my November 11th blog post (HERE), I mentioned that I had a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central to give to one lucky person. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate each of the kind comments and the time taken to get entered in the drawing.  The winner is:
Marcia Enns
who wrote, "As always, Regina, your projects are fabulous! I love repurposed items and your ideas are so creative."  Marcia, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com,
we'll get your subscription started.

No comments: