Monday, November 24, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I used a couple of elements (die-cut thankful and the punched heart from Champagne glimmer paper) that were lying on my table.  I arranged them on a piece of Naturals Ivory card stock that had been stamped with the leaf image from For All Things stamp set using Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, and Hello Honey ink.  I used the Scallop Edge Border punch to create a decorative "line" for the sentiment from Naturals Ivory card stock and added part of a doily to the top left edge of the card.  Using Hello Honey and Island Indigo ink, I stamped two banners from Banner Banter stamp set, cut them with the Banner punch, adhered them to the card, and added a row of three rhinestone jewels.  The finishing touch was a piece of crochet trim tied around the right edge before adhering the layer to a Cajun Craze 3" x 6" card.  I love the punch of color that the stamped leaves add to this feminine card!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love this one. I like the thin framelits!