Friday, November 28, 2014

TEA TIME

I apologize for the terrible photo, but I really wanted to share the card that I made for my sister's recent birthday.  This is such a dainty, feminine card and seemed like a good match for my sister.  It was quite an easy card to make, thanks to the Box Cards file that I had purchased a while back from svgcuts.com.  Due to the size of the card, I used the Envelope Punch Board to create a 6" square coordinating envelope and, as you can see, I placed pearl jewels on most of the flowers.  It's difficult to see, but the white panels on the front, left, and right of the box are dry-embossed, and I left the back panel blank so that I would have space for a handwritten sentiment. 

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Another gorgeous creation! Anyone would love to get this beautiful card! TFS