Thursday, May 7, 2015

"JUST KIDDING" GREETING CARD SET

Today I'm excited to share the greeting card set that I designed for this month's edition of awesome Craft Project Central tutorials.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

Create a fun set of greeting cards and coordinating envelopes with a pleasing color palette, and package them neatly in a Takeout Box with a decorative slip-off band.  This project features the fun Just Kidding Stamp Set, which has images and sentiments that are sure to put a smile on someone’s face.  Each of the cards in this ensemble have a colorful, trendy design—the envelopes even have a little decorative flair!
 

On Monday, May 11th, I will give to a lucky winner a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  To be entered into the drawing for the subscription, all you need to do is go HERE and leave a comment on the post where my project is featured.  Be sure to visit my blog on the 11th to see if yours was the winning name.  It's that simple! 

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love what you did with this set Regina!! I just had it in my hands yesterday thinking about finally using it because it is so dang cute!! You have inspired me with your idea to make a gift set.