Thursday, February 9, 2017

"SPECIAL REASON"

Today I needed to make a cheery card and wanted to use a brand new stamp set, Special Reason.  The images in this set are so pretty, and I was anxious to use the coordinating dies.  Most of the time, dies will cut the outline of an image, but the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies that coordinate with the stamp set have dies that make detail cuts as well.  They are beautiful!  Since I had not yet used this gorgeous product bundle, I visited Pinterest for inspiration and found the perfect card made by Juana Ambida to [shamelessly] CASE with just a couple of minor changes.  ;-)  


I don't know if I used the exact colors that she used, but following are the Stampin' Up! colors that I used:  Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Watermelon Wonder, Peach Parfait, Emerald Envy, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black Archival, and Pacific Point.  

No comments: