Sunday, February 26, 2017

STACKS & SPLITS - FUN CARD DESIGNS!

I'm so pleased to share today the project that I designed this month for Craft Project Central, which happens to be Bonus Project!  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:
 
Creating a card with a unique design or focal point isn’t always an easy task, but that’s where this tutorial comes to your rescue!  All six of the cards feature a simple layout, but they each have at least one impressive design element that’s either stacked or split.  Best of all . . . the cards are really easy to make!


Qualifying for the Bonus Project tutorial at Craft Project Central is easy . . . just subscribe to two or more months in a row, put the Craft Project Central badge on your blog, or refer a friend to the site.  When your friend subscribes, just let us know!
 
FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL . . . If you would like to get your name in the drawing for a FREE one-month subscription to the awesome project tutorials at Craft Project Central, just click THIS LINK and leave a comment below my project photo (the same photo as shown in this post).  On March 5th, I will draw the winning name and announce it right here on my blog!

No comments: