Thursday, May 18, 2017

CARDS WITH MATCHING ENVELOPES

Maybe I've mentioned before that I sometimes enjoy decorating envelopes to match the cards that I mail.  Sometimes the envelope is stamped/decorated in a way that doesn't match the card, and I think that's okay, too . . . it's still a fun piece of mail for someone to receive.  Today I have three cards and envelopes to share:
 
 
The first card features Oh So Succulent stamp set, Succulent Framelits, and Succulent Garden designer paper.  Once I saw this bundle on Stampin'  Up!'s retiring products list, I felt inspired to see what I could create with it.  I had only briefly used any of the products, but I enjoyed working on this card and envelope for a friend.
 
The second card features Stampin' Up!'s Work of Art stamp set, which is one of my favorites!  It is one of the most versatile stamp sets that I have ever worked with, and the wood-mount stamps in my set have the look of inky love (aka stains).
 
 
While looking through my project photos, I found an example of a decorated envelope that doesn't match the card.  I made this for Aaron Stamper, a young fellow battling cancer who you can read about HERE.  The card, which I totally copied from Rose Castillo, features a sailboat that rocks back and forth.  Thank you, Rose, for sharing such a fun and genius design.
 
 


3 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

TRES JOLIES TES CARTES

Nancy Dawson said...

WOW, WOW and WOW... love the new blog look and your cards are fabulous (as usual). The envelopes are inspiring now to decorate them as well as the card. What a double surprise in your mail box! TFS

Debbie said...

Love all if these, and each is so different from the next!