Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS" MOTHER'S DAY CARD

See those pretty flowers?  You love them, don't you?
 

I don't know what kind of flower they are, other than gorgeous and oh, so easy to stamp!  In the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, there are actually two sizes of those two-step-stamping floral images, and I purchased the stamp set solely for them.  When I sat down to make Mother's Day cards, the first thing I had to do was make a list of how many cards I would make.  Happy Birthday Gorgeous made it quick and easy to stamp the design, and I cannot put into words just how much I loved using the chosen images.  This particular stamp set is loaded with assorted images and sentiments, and I'm sure I haven't yet begun to scrape the surface of all of its versatile capability.  I didn't take a photo of the envelopes, but I stamped each of them, too.  Following are the other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card:
 
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Berry Blast
Ink:  Powder Pink, Peekaboo Peach, Berry Blast, Sweet Sugarplum, Always Artichoke
Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Sizzix:  Stitched Shapes Framelits
 
Did you add Happy Birthday Gorgeous to your wish list? 


1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

TRES TRES JOLIE CARTE