Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CRAFTING FOREVER . . . AND A WINNER!

My preorder from Stampin' Up!'s 2017-2018 catalog arrived yesterday, and I was so anxious to see what I had ordered!  During the preorder period for the big catalog, demos can choose from a selection of products.  You'd think the wish list couldn't be too long since the entire new product offering isn't up for grabs, but I worked my wish list so much that I had forgotten what ended up on the order.  Honestly, when I tore into the box, I thought "That's all I got?".  My budget had to make room for paper and ink pads, and I didn't even get all of the paper that I wanted--barely scratched the surface, actually.  One of the stamp sets that I tried to mark off the list but just couldn't do without is Crafting Forever, and this is my first creation with the images from that set:
 
Each of the brand new 2017-2019 In Colors are featured on the twine in this order . . . Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, and Berry Burst.  Cardstock colors are Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, and Whisper White.  Additional Stampin' Up! products featured on my card are Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Linen Thread.
 
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
In my May 1st blog post HERE, I promised to announce on May 7th  the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  I really wanted to have a new product project to share with my announcement so . . . apologies for the delay.  I appreciate all of the kind comments!  Random.org chose #3 . . . GEORGETTE VALLIERE, you're the winner!  Contact me at randari at hotmail dot com, and we'll get your May subscription started.



2 comments:

harpy said...

Thanks for the darling inspiration! I have to admit I'm a little ambivalent about the 2017 InColors. I usually am gaga for them, but this year I'm wildly in love with two, find one kinda meh, and the other two make me want to throw up in my mouth a little. So, I haven't done my pre-order this time. A first for me. But I LOVE your card, and am wild about the crafting forever set, too!

LAURA KANT said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card, Regina! I LOVE IT! What a great stamp set this is! Thanks for the inspiration too!

Hugs, Laura