Saturday, May 27, 2017

HAPPY STAMPER SCISSOR CHARMS

I don't think I've shared my t-shirt charms, but these were made for the ladies who attended last month's class.  On two of the supply packets below, you can see the front and back of the charms--the front had a heart image from Stampin' Up!'s Tie Dyed stamp set, and "happy stamper" (from the Custom Tee stamp set) was stamped on the back.  I began by using the coordinating die to cut a handful of t-shirt shapes from Polyshrink.  The images were stamped using StazOn ink, a hole was punched at the shoulder of one sleeve, and then I used my Heat Tool to shrink the images. 
 

I can't take credit for this cute idea.  It came from Randi Collins.  She used her oven to do the shrinking, but I had inconsistent success with that and better luck (and control) with my heat tool.  I wish that I had seen this project idea earlier so that I could have put more thought into decorating those adorable die-cut t-shirts, but I was in a hurry to get them completed on the afternoon of my class.  Although Stampin' Up! is retiring these cute t-shirt products, I plan to hold onto mine so that I can use them again and again.