Friday, May 25, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMPBELL!!!

Today is my great-nephew's 9th birthday and, since he's a fantastic player on a traveling baseball team, it seemed appropriate to make this card for him:


The quality of the photo is quite poor (taken at night), but I was in a rush to get the card in the mail since it had money in it that Campbell would need for his shopping trip with his Nana tomorrow.

I printed the picture of the jersey onto cardstock, scored the cardstock near the top of the jersey so it could fold into a shaped card, and then I fussy cut around the body and sleeves.  Since I wanted the jersey to look complete, I printed another one to fussy cut and adhere on top.  The other images (bat, "9", and the glove with ball) were printed onto cardstock and fussy cut.  I used Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere the "9" to the card, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Tabs for Everything stamp set.  

Happy Birthday, Campbell

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute!

Verov94 said...

Belle réalisation.
Merci d'ajouter un traducteur sur le blog.
Bonne journée