Friday, June 8, 2018

"ABSTRACT IMPRESSIONS" THANK YOU

The first stamp set that I worked with from Stampin' Up!'s brand new catalog is Abstract Impressions.  I knew when I first saw this set that it would live in my craft room, and I love it!  I already know that this one will be a "go to" set when I need to make a card but am short on ideas.  This card features Soft Sea Foam, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White cardstock and Garden Impressions designer paper.


I don't have a picture of the envelope that went with this card, but it was also decorated with the grass and flower images.  

There's a set of dies (10% off when bundled with the stamp set) . . . just look at the beautiful images:

Click HERE to see a video featuring this bundle

This is truly one of those stamp sets that you will reach for because you love it and it's so easy to work with, but also because the images can be used for so many occasions.  It's even perfect for those times when your creative muse isn't working.  ;-)