Saturday, December 8, 2018

THIS NEW STAMP SET IS THE "SWEETEST THING". LITERALLY.

Stampin' Up!'s brand new Occasions catalog products and the Sale-a-Bration promotion are just around the corner, and it's always such an exciting time!  I preordered a few things two days ago and expedited the order . . . just in case it decides to snow this weekend.  So far, the only new stamp set that I've worked with is the Sweetest Thing.  I think I know how it got its name because it (and the coordinating dies) are SUUHHHWWWEEEEEEEET!!!  You don't have to take my word for it, though.  Feast your eyes upon my first two cards with this bundle:



You'll be seeing more of this one from me, I'm sure.  It's just too fun.  See those cute white candies on the left side of card #1?  The dies cut and emboss in a single pass through the Big Shot.  If you're wondering why I colored the gummy bears on card #2 with three shades of brown, it's because they aren't gummy bears to me . . . they're Teddy Grahams.

It's not too late to ask Santa for some stampin' dollars for Christmas because you're going to want the Sweetest Thing bundle (and lots of other goodies) when January rolls around.  ;-)

No comments: