Thursday, January 24, 2019

EASY WREATH-BUILDING WITH "WONDERFUL ROMANCE"

Remember in my previous post that I mentioned making another wreath card?  Well . . . here it is:


I ❤❤❤ the wreath-making ability with these products:


On Thick Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the large curved stem of leaves and then colored them with Old Olive Stampin' Blends markers before die-cutting them.  A cut-and-emboss die was used to cut the Mossy Meadow leaf stems (see the embossing on them?), and another die was used to cut the dainty Powder Pink stems.  Lastly, the tiny flowers were cut from Fresh Fig cardstock, and don't they look pretty with a tiny pearl in the center?  It's nice that the bundle comes with four of those tiny flower dies.  

My wreath was built on a piece of Floral Romance Specialty DSP.  There are some gorgeous designs in this paper collection, but I chose the simple wood-looking design for my cards to keep the background slightly understated, letting the wreath steal the show.  Decorating the inside of the card, as you can see, was very simple!  A narrow piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock with the die-cut lattice leaf design adhered to the right side.

Are you ready to bring some Wonderful Romance to your stamp room?  Get it HERE!