Monday, January 28, 2019

WATERCOLORED FLORAL SYMPATHY CARD

Sadly, a sympathy card was needed, so I reached for a new-to-me stamp set, Sketched Flowers.  I had my eye on this set (at Simon Says Stamp) for weeks before finally treating myself to it last month.  Using the images to make this card and the coordinating envelope was the first time the stamps have tasted ink.  What a joy it was to color the stamped images!  On the card, I used Stampin' Up! ink and Aqua Painter, and a Sponge Dauber and sponges were used to color the envelope.



Do you like to stamp/decorate your envelopes?  I don't always do it, but I believe it makes the mail seem like even more of a special treat.  And then there are times when I do good to just get the envelope in the mailbox!

Without going into any details, I'm sure the family receiving this card would appreciate your prayers that their hearts might feel some comfort.  ❤

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love your envelope! The card is great too. Sorry to say one of my recruits just switched to SSS stamps. I was sad to see her go.