Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WONDERFUL "WONDERFUL ROMANCE"

Let me just go ahead and say that I 💖 Stampin' Up!'s brand new Wonderful Romance stamp set!  Of course, this product is offered as a bundle with coordinating Wonderful Floral framelits, and it's creatively refreshing that some of the stamps and some of the dies can be used independently--with or without the incorporation of their respective partner.  Isn't that like dancing with yourself?  Perhaps, but all that matters is that you're having a good time.  I know the same can be said for a lot of dies, but I just really notice it with this particular product.  A few of those leafy dies emboss and cut, and those teensy flowers . . . soooooo cute!  I just made a couple of cards today and used those flowers, and I'll be sharing a photo soon.

WONDEFUL ROMANCE - Click here to purchase

When I first looked at this bundle (and every single time I looked at it), I thought of making a beautiful wreath with that image on the top right of the stamp case.  Even better is that a wreath can be made using only the stamp or the stamp + its coordinating die.  This is my first stamped wreath project:


I used the Shaded Spruce ink pad to stamp the image that forms the wreath and then used an Aqua Painter to lightly color the leaves.  A lighter leafy image was stamped using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad, but then I thought some silver-embossed dots would be a great addition.  Since it's difficult to see the sparkle that they add, check this out:


Okay . . . yes, it's still kind of difficult to see the silver sparkle, but the light plays with the embossing very nicely in real life.

To add a little bit of depth to the wreath, I used the Early Espresso marker to accentuate the stems and give them more of a vine-like appearance.

Friends, this is truly a gorgeous product bundle.  I haven't yet begun to scrape the surface of its abilities, but I feel that these stamps and dies will be called upon for many card-making occasions.  It is particularly well-suited for weddings and sympathy, although not limited to those events.

REMEMBER:  While the Sale-a-Bration promotion is in full swing, the purchase of this bundle will qualify you for one FREE Sale-a-Bration product.  Can you say, "Awesome!"?

Purchase this bundle from me, and I will send you a handmade "thank you" card that features some of these products!  😊

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

You are an enabler. Guess what goes on my list now!!!