Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"ACCENTED BLOOMS" SYMPATHY

Looking for a stamp set that can be colored to fit the season?  Accented Blooms is the one for you!  I recently reached for this set when I needed to make a sympathy card, and it was so relaxing to color!  I don't know if this card had too much color for its purpose, but I liked how well (and easily) it worked with multiple colors.


Except for the sentiment, all products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up!.  An Aqua Painter and ink pads were used to color the flowers, a sponge was used to add color to the punched sentiment, and doesn't the embossing on the right look pretty?  I used the Lovely Floral embossing folder for that.  Check out the photo below to get a clearer view of this card's fold:


If I can assist you with any Stampin' Up! products, contact me at randari at Hotmail dot com.

No comments: