Friday, February 22, 2019

"WONDERFUL ROMANCE" THANK YOU

I know you can't be tired of seeing projects created with Stampin' Up!'s Wonderful Romance product bundle, so feast your eyes on this one:


Wouldn't this make a nice anniversary or wedding card?  It definitely has a feminine flair and a touch of elegance.  My colors are Very Vanilla, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz, and Vellum.  If I remember correctly, I used Mossy Meadow (or was it Shaded Spruce) ink to stamp the die-cut leafy stems and then brushed over them with an Aqua Painter.  The beautiful texture was accomplished with the Layered Leaves embossing folder, and my finishing touches were Petal Pink & Silver Baker's Twine and those lovely little Rhinestone Jewels.  

Have you purchased the Wonderful Romance bundle yet?  If not, I can't imagine what you're waiting for.  It is a gorgeous bundle and sooooooo easy to use!  Check it out HERE.  When you purchase this bundle now or until the end of March, you can also choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!




1 comment: