Saturday, February 15, 2020

CROSS-STITCHED HEART + A QUICK & EASY VALENTINE

Ready to see two more Valentine cards?  Not the best photos, but here goes . . .

This first card features a cross-stitched heart design that was framed with an embossed layer:


I had lofty goals of using this design for all of my Valentines this year, but it didn't take long to realize that I didn't have time to complete enough of them.  Along the way, I discovered a heart that was quicker to stitch, but this three-color design was my favorite.  On this one, I finished it by adding three hotfix Swarovski crystals, which added the perfect amount of sparkle!


The last card that I made was the quickest and most simple of all.  A stencil and white Craft ink were used to place the hearts on the Crumb Cake cardstock, and the sentiment was embossed with white Stampin' Emboss Powder onto Early Espresso cardstock.



No comments: