Wednesday, February 19, 2020

SKETCH CHALLENGE

In my Facebook group, I posted the following sketch for this week's challenge:


The sketch was found on Pinterest, and I borrowed it from Julee Tilman's "Mojo Monday 521" blog post.  I thought it looked like a fun sketch, and it looked really easy, too.  As a matter of fact, it was fun and easy!  This is the card that I made for my aunt Betty:


Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Specialty:  Vellum cardstock, Silver Foil Sheets
Dies:  Stitched Shapes, Stitched So Sweetly
Embossing Folder:  Coastal Weave
Stamp Set:  Modern Heart
Accessories:  Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Silver Sequins, Stampin' Dimensionals

Would you like to play along with the challenges in my Facebook group (and see project ideas)?  Email me at randari@hotmail.com with the subject "Join Facebook Group", and I'll send you an invitation.  I'd love to have you join us.

ETA:  A Stamping Sponge was used to color the front of the white envelope with Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather ink, and then I randomly stamped the image from "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set with Gorgeous Grape ink.




No comments: