Friday, February 14, 2020

VALENTINE SHAKER CARD

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I had every intention of sharing photos of a few "cards for the occasion" earlier in the week, but it just didn't happen.  Better late than never, right?  

First up is one of my favorites this year . . . a fun shaker card!  I absolutely love sequins.  Or maybe I love collecting them.  This week I actually used a few of them, along with clear beads, for the shaker bits.  If you're thinking this card looks slimmer than the standard A2 size, you're correct.  


I think the size of this card is perfect for its simple yet fun design, and the gold-embossed sentiment tag just looks nicer extending slightly past the edge.


Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
To Every Season stamp set
Good Greetings (retired) stamp set
Layering Squares dies
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Window Sheets
Blushing Bride glimmer paper
Whisper White cardstock
Firm Foam adhesive
Blushing Bride ink
VersaMark ink
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

I have a couple more Valentine cards to share this weekend, but this is all for now.  Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

Stasher said...

Love the shaker card, especially the sequins and glimmer paper!