Friday, March 13, 2020

JUST A LITTLE WOOLY (VINTAGE BUG) DESK DECORATION




Last November, my guys gave me the wooden pedestal shadowbox shown in the photo.  I loved it and thought there must be a lot of ways I could use and/or decorate it, but it ended up sitting on a shelf in my craft room.  A couple of weeks ago, I decided that it would be a perfect decoration for my desk at work, and my idea is to change the item on display each month.  In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, I created this cute little vintage bug all decked out with a shamrock and leprechaun's hat.  Isn't it a cute design?  You can find the pattern for it HERE.  I've already got the decorations for April and May ready to go and look forward to making something for all of the other months this year.  BTW, this project features wool, flannel, felt, DMC floss/thread and buttons.  And, of course, my Cricut BrightPad that makes tracing patterns easy peasy!

Have a great day!  Go make something!

No comments: