Wednesday, September 16, 2020

FALL FRAMED CHALKBOARD

 


I am so ready for Fall and was excited when I saw that the September Club Couture transfer was this:

Isn't it great?!?!  I especially love that the word "blessings" can easily be used by itself on other projects, and what's not to love about its script design?  

I created an ombre effect on my project by using my finger to swirl/mix the two paste colors (Shimmer Harvest and Fig).  Chalk Couture has several shimmer pastes now, and it's amazing just how much they actually shimmer--they're gorgeous! 


Have you heard about Club Couture from Chalk Couture?  It's a monthly subscription, and subscribers get an exclusive transfer (like "Fall Blessings" shown in this post) and three packets of Chalk Paste.  There are also other perks to being a subscriber, such as monthly promotions.  Learn more and/or subscribe HERE.

Ramsour didn't understand why I wanted to spend time playing with Fall stuff while there were plenty of balls in the yard that needed to be thrown, but wasn't he a good sport to pause and pose for a photo?



No comments: