Tuesday, September 22, 2020

"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" FALL CARD

 

It's the first day of Fall, and I love it!

We've been so fortunate to experience a few days with breezy, cooler temperatures.  Actually, it doesn't usually get cool this early, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  Not that anyone has ever asked me if the seasons get equal time in North Carolina, but I can honestly say that they do not.  It seems to me that Fall turns quickly into Winter, which turns too quickly into Spring and then, if you blink, you've missed the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Spring because . . . BAM! . . . it's Summer for the next 8 months.  I might be slightly exaggerating, but Summer (with it's heat, humidity, bugs, frogs, lizards, snakes, spiders, etc.) definitely seems to last longer than the other seasons.

To celebrate the beginning of Fall, I used Stampin' Up!'s "Life is Beautiful" stamp set to create a few cards to send to the elders.  

Other Stampin' Up! products featured on my cards include:

Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake

Designer Paper:  Plaid Tidings

Ink:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede

Embossing Folder:  Basket Weave (retired)

Punch:  Washi Tape (retired)

Stampin' Write Marker:  Pumpkin Pie

Before long, I'll walk around with a leaf blower, which will be very pleasing to Ramsour.  He LOVES a fluffy nest of leaves!






1 comment:

Stasher said...

I loved your description of the seasons! Your cards are beautiful and I love the color combos!