Saturday, January 13, 2024

"BEACH DAY"

 


Don't let this post fool you into thinking that I'm wishing for Summer to hurry and get here.  That is SO not the case.  I'm holding out for an accumulation of snow before the season changes, but I recently received Stampin' Up!'s new "Beach Day" stamp set and dies and wanted to take them for a creative spin.


Although I much prefer Winter, I can't deny that this scenery kind of makes me want to sit under an umbrella on the beach.  On a day that isn't too hot.  Or humid.  The "Beach Day" bundle has quite a lot of images and dies--lots of creative choices.  Confession:  the die-cut clouds are not part of this bundle.  They actually were cut for the top of Christmas stockings and just happened to still be laying on my desk.  They make nice clouds, though, don't they?  And what does every cloud need?  A little wink of glitter!


Just look at everything that is included in this bundle:



Have a stampin' good day!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love it but I'm a winter person too!