Friday, January 26, 2024

"EVERYDAY DETAILS" SYMPATHY


Sharing a simple sympathy card today that features an image from Stampin' Up!'s "Everyday Details" stamp set, which kind of looks like a set that was built by giving random images (and three nicely designed sentiments) a home.  The real appeal for me was the bird's nest image with three little eggs (see previous post HERE), which is so quick and easy to color and makes a great focal point for just about any kind of card.  I needed to color the other images in the set, so I worked with the vase (crock???) of flowers.  Do you like to color?  I find it a very relaxing way to spend an evening, especially when my mind wants to wander and I don't have a lot of time to get into something more time-consuming.  


Doesn't the colored image look nice with the wood designer paper background?  I used one of the Stitched So Sweetly (retired) dies to cut the white cardstock, and the sentiment is stamped onto a tag that was cut with a Tailor Made Tags die.  If you don't have this set of dies, you should get it as soon as you can . . . every paper crafter should have those dies!

That's it for today.  Treat yourself to therapeutic coloring!

No comments: