Saturday, January 20, 2024

"SIMPLY SPARKLING" FUN FOLD BIRTHDAY CARD

 


First things first . . . I apologize for the awful photos.  Lighting was totally working against me as I rushed to get this card photographed and ready for mailing.  My friend, Laura's, birthday was fast approaching, so I was in a hurry.  This card features one of Stampin' Up!'s recent Online Exclusive bundles--Simply Sparkling--and I'm sure that I can't fully express what a FUN bundle it is!  



Let's start with the inside of the card and work our way to the outside.  As you can see from the photo below, the 4.25" x 11" cardstock was scored and cut to have a 2" flap at the top and approximately 3.25" bottom pocket.  A stamped and die-cut soda can was slipped into the pocket, and that's where I wrote my greeting.

Now let's look at the front of the card with the top flap folded down:


The ribbon, of course, keeps the card neatly closed.  But take a closer look at that adorable soda can!


The can image was stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock and then cut with the coordinating die.  The top and bottom of the can were cut with dies from Silver Foil, as were the bubbles that you can (kind of) see on the red gingham paper.  The lemon, strawberry, and lime images were stamped onto white cardstock, colored with alcohol markers, given a brush of Wink of Stella, and then die-cut.


I decided to use a Tailored Tags die to create a "birthday wishes" tag that I tied on the ribbon with silver cord.


Again . . . I apologize for the poor quality of the photos, but do take a look at this fantastic product bundle.  The Online Exclusive products are only available while supplies last, and I'd say this one is a must-have.  "Simply Sparkling" is like a new pair of shoes that fit like a comfy glove straight from the box.  When you sit down to create with this bundle, you'll just go and go and go and enjoy the process.

Have a stampin' good day!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

What a great set! Makes me wanna get back to Stampin! BUT... Beautiful card as usual.