Tuesday, January 9, 2024

"CUTEST COWS" + MINI ACTION WOBBLE


What a cute cow, huh?

The first thing I thought about when I saw Stampin' Up!'s adorable "Cutest Cows" stamp set was how perfect it would be with a Mini Action Wobble.  It's been quite some time since I used Action Wobbles, and the mini was a perfect fit.  See it in the photo below:


His sweet little head just wobbles so happily, and I think the recipient of this card will enjoy that.  I suppose you'd like to see the whole card, huh?


Blending Brushes were used to apply Balmy Blue ink to the top 2/3 of the card to create a sky and also to apply Crumb Cake ink to the embossed fence posts.  All of the coloring on the stamped images was done with alcohol markers.  The sunflowers don't look nearly as dark in real life as they do in the photo, although the petals on those flowers are quite small.  The photo below does a better job of showing the flowers and also the embossed detail on the fence posts.


There are quite a few stamps in the "Cutest Cows" set--a total of 24!!!--which include several options of cow bodies and heads/expressions.  There are some nice sentiments, too!  

And, of course, I should mention that Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration is in full swing now.  Moo-ve on over to my website to check it out along with all the new products in the current mini catalog!