Saturday, August 25, 2007

ADDRESS BOOK




I'm so excited about this project!!! Is it cool or what???? It was inspired by one that Beate Johns created. You would not believe how incredibly quick this project was!

Some of the Stampin' Up! products used to create this book were Brocade Backgrounds Designer Series Paper, Trio Flower Punch (the one that's in the "Three for You Punch Box"), Round Tab Punch, Rough Edges Alphabet, Gold Brads, Chocolate Chip Classic and Old Olive Classic inks. SU card stock used: River Rock, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip.

The "simulated brocade" design on the cover of the book was created with the Big Shot and a brand new Sizzix Bigz die that I just bought yesterday, and I'm loving it! It was cut from River Rock card stock, and I sponged Old Olive and Chocolate Chip inks on it. It actually has a dirty suede look IRL.
And finally, I used my Bind-It-All to bind the address book. I didn't have any black O-Wire, so the white had to suffice.





No comments: