Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"THREE FOR YOU" PUNCH BOX PROMOTION




It's not too late to order your punch box and receive FREE 3x3 note cards and envelopes from Stampin' Up! . . . AND . . . instructions for making a 3x3 Note Card Holder (shown above on the brass stand) from me. I've been enjoying the punch and stamp set and wanted to share some of my creations. One of my favorite discoveries with this punch kit is faux dotted ribbon (see the So Saffron card at the top of this post)!!!! How cool is that???
The stamps in this punch kit offer a lot of versatility, used with or without the punch, and the punched flowers are adorable! I like how they get punched with curved petal tips!
If you'd like to get this punch box AND the freebies outlined above, just let me know before month end.

No comments: