Monday, August 13, 2007

PRETTIES KIT

I have to admit . . . I don't own the Pretties Kit . . . yet, but I came across this information (provided by another Demonstrator) today. Somehow, I feel much better about purchasing products that seem pricey once I find a cost breakdown or do the math myself. The Pretties Kit is $29.95, and following is an itemized list of the contents and cost per item based on current market prices for same/like "pretties":

Flowers - $.14 each
Small Half-Back Pearls - $.02 each
Medium Half-Back Pearls - $.04 each
Large Half-Back Pearls - $.06 each
Small Round Pearls - $.03 each
Large Round Pearls - $.06 each
Clear Beads - $.06 each
Rhinestone Brads - $.14 each
Hat Pins w/Clutch - $.25 each
Spacer Beads - $.02 each

And don't forget the tin! I suppose the remaining $1.05 goes toward the cost of the tin, which isn't a bad price at all for that size tin. Or any size tin!!

DID YOU KNOW . . . that the flowers in the Pretties kit can be colored with ink or Stampin' Pastels to coordinate with your project?????

DID YOU KNOW . . . that the pearls can be colored with SU markers to coordinate with your project?

No comments: