Saturday, November 3, 2007

CITY OF DAVID


The other day, I needed a card for a swap and didn't have any idea what I wanted to make, so I just reached for City of David and the Holiday Harmony designer paper. Once I completed this card, I thought it might be a good design for one of my personal holiday cards. Features of this card are the gold-embossed image, designer paper used as "filler" on the card, and elastic gold cord.

Designer paper really comes to the rescue when your card needs just a little something OR when you're short on design ideas. Designer paper can enhance a design or it can BE the design! Now is a great time to try several of SU's designer papers because during the month of November, you'll get a FREE pack of designer paper when you order three packs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always a treat to look at your blog!