Friday, November 9, 2007

FALL FLOWERS


It seems like I've been working on Christmas projects for quite a while now and skipped the Fall season. Of course, Mother Nature tried to skip it, too. I have to remind myself that Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet! So, to celebrate Fall, I created this assortment of flowers. I doubt if birds actually build nests in flower pots, but this pot has two nests. ;-)

These flowers were made from SU's "Fall Flowers" designer paper, which is just gorgeous! The flower centers were created with a mix of products . . . punches, designer paper, chipboard, etc. I had a lot of fun making this project! The flowers are made like the paper stars except you don't make any cuts to the top and bottom of the accordion-folded paper.
REMINDER: SU is having a Paper Party, and you're invited!!! When you purchase three packs of designer paper, SU will let you choose a fourth pack FREE! That's a pretty nice party favor, huh?

No comments: