Saturday, December 15, 2007

I KNOW "CLUMSY" ISN'T A HOLIDAY TUNE, BUT . . .

I just had to add it to the Playlist! That is my current favorite song and, since I never hear it on the radio, I needed a place to hear it whenever. Chadrick set it up as the ringtone on my cell phone, but I don't get many calls, and now I just want to let the music play when a call comes in. ;-) The first time I heard this song, by Fergie, I hated it! The DJ said something about this song being popular and a chart-buster or award-winning tune, but I just didn't see how. The other day I was shopping at Old Navy, and this song came on. I totally forgot what I was shopping for and fell in love with it. Chadrick really doesn't like Fergie, so I knew he'd be disappointed with my new fave, but he took it pretty well. Search for it in the Playlist and listen to it if you've never heard it. If it doesn't put you in a peppy mood, then I guess chocolate would be your only cure.

EDITED: Chadrick, being the dear, sweet son that he is, embedded the video for this song, so all you need to do is scroll down to the green box and turn off the music that automatically started playing, and then watch this video.

No comments: