Friday, December 28, 2007

EASTERN ELEGANCE RUB-ONS

ETA: The top of the tin appears brown due to the overhead light and camera flash; I didn't emboss or otherwise color it.

Mercy me! Look what I decorated today! I took one of the tins that the Build-A-Brad comes in and decorated it with some of SU's brand spankin' new Rub-Ons! There are actually four packs of these from which to choose in the new catalog, but the ones that I used are from the "Eastern Elegance" collection. Can you say "EASY PEASY?????" It's kind of hard to read "Life is Beautiful" on the tin, and I guess I should have used white instead of black there. Oh well . . . I'm still learning! The packs of Rub-Ons come with two sheets . . . one with all black images and one with all white images. Go ahead and put "Rub-Ons" on your wish list because you are going to NEED them! You might as well get a couple of Build-A-Brads, too, because it's an equally fun and useful product, plus you get the tin to decorate!

No comments: