Friday, January 4, 2008

STEP RIGHT UP!



And hand me your order for these AWESOME Rub-Ons! I stayed up late last night putting the finishing touches on this card, and I had the best time! Goodness! These little morsels can just about be rubbed onto ANYTHING! As you can tell by this card, I used black and white designs on the clear button (I don't know what happened to the "g" in "thing" . . . it's probably rubbed onto the countertop or something . . . LOL), but doesn't the white design look great on the ribbon? I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out, but I'm impressed! I used a sheet of Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper to cover the chipboard heart and then sanded (distressed) the edges with a sanding block. I backed the clear button with the other side (dotted design) of that same designer paper so it would coordinate with the ribbon strip.

No comments: