Friday, January 11, 2008

BINDER CLIP PHOTO HOLDER



Is this a cute little dilly, or what???? Best of all, it took about 5 minutes to make--and that includes the time it took to scratch my head, bite the right side of my lip and say "Hmmm . . . how do I want to decorate this." That gorgeous paper is from the Ginger Blossom collection, and the stamped image is from "Embrace Life." I colored the image with an aqua painter using Ruby Red and Groovy Guava inks. I used the 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches and layered those two sizes on the punched scallop circle, to which I added a touch of doodle art. I don't know if I was right to start doodling the scallop circles because now they look naked without those tiny doodles. To finish this project, I tied a bow of River Rock double-stitched grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: