Sunday, September 28, 2008

FUN "BIG SHOT" PROJECT

The other day, I made a box using the Scallop Envelope die. Today, I used the scallop envelope flap (four of them) to build the lid for this box. It's hard to tell from my pictures, but the Scallop Envelope die not only cuts the shape, it also embosses the scallop portion and scores the fold lines! The leaves and acorns that adorn the top of my box were cut--and embossed--with the Big Shot machine using a Spellbinders die, and I attached my Fall collage with SU's Pop-Up Glue Dots for added dimension. Customers who purchase the Big Shot Starter Kit from me get a FREE "Big Shot 101" class where I'll show you how to use a variety of dies with the machine, in addition to the dies that come with the Starter Kit. I also provide a handy "cheat sheet" booklet (designed and created by me) that contains information on how to use the Big Shot with most manufacturers' dies . . . for cutting and embossing! I even offer a Big Shot Layaway Club! If you're beginning to think that the Big Shot is a Big Deal, then you're right! ;-)

No comments: