Thursday, September 11, 2008

MONOGRAM TAG / CHARM

I went to a Demonstrator meeting on Tuesday night where we made a monogram tag, but I had a few boo-boos on mine. I really liked the project, though, so I decided to make another one--one that would coordinate with my "Maine Blueberry" SU tote! Since I don't have the Sizzix Serif Essentials alphabet dies--yet--I had to salvage the one that I cut on Tuesday to put on my new tag. For this tag, I used a SU glue stick to adhere "Maine Blueberry" designer paper to both sides of a round coaster, and I then used my Sizzix Scallop Circles die to make the scalloped circle cut, which was decorated with the "R." The three flowers on the "R" are from SU's Trio Flower punch. I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a 2-Way Glue Pen to add some glitter accents. All ribbon shown is from SU.

No comments: